onsdag den 17. november 2010

stressful days

today is the day.... more like night...... TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT IM AM GONNA WATCH HARRY POTTER!!! and i got the best seats in the cinema ore almost and its the biggest cinema in denmark ! maybe even Scandinavian. I'm going to se it with Kit and Marie some of my very good friends <3. my plan is to sleep after dinner and then dress op like a random wizard from the books !   unfortunately, I attended school in unfortunately, I attended school in the morning and I get home around 03 am =__= soo tired already. 




this weekend there is collectormania in copenhagen it will probably be really nice, but right now I'm stressing over my coaplay not quite finished D; I'm missing her shoes and I can not find any fabric to her cape in the right color *panic* I hope everything is going to succeed eventually. As you can guess, I cosplay the beautiful woman in the picture below..so sunday I will be Padme from star wars and Saturday its Harley quinn from batman ( once again )                               

 here is a pic of my harley quinn cosplay from last year, and the joker is my friend marie who is also going to harry potter tonight ;D last years convention was amazing all the way and i hope it be to this year xD,,, sadly i have 3-bookt my Saturday D: first con then motion picture classic music concert, and at last the big bang theory marathon with some friends, its gonna be fun but a very long day       

                                

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar