mandag den 1. november 2010

my saw VII Halloween !

night of 31 I was inside and see saw VII and it was a crazy experience to see it on Halloween and in 3D! even if I'm not a big fan of it but there was a great feeling inside the cinema everyone was happy and clapping under all the torture and murder scenes, it was really a great thing to feel a part of the company ;D  but the movie itself was fine enough, I did not really thought they could squeeze the lemon after movie 3, but they manage very well in this final last move he only thing annoying me was that in the old films there could all survive if there were smart enough but in the new movies it is often that there is always one who shall die will and it kills the thrill a lot and i didn't think the 3D was good at all ! D; but saw is saw if you like blood and entrails then you should go see it its nice to get the last pieces together ^_~

 these are my to friends there are very beautiful and i was looking like shit so no pic of me !                     xD but there was so fun to be with the hole night, I swear i almost broke kit's ( the one with i pig   head ) hand under the hole movie, after the movie me and sty ( billy head ) when out to get a drink with some friends so nice! but then later of the night I sudden I got angry not angry whit somebody just general angry and i said some stupid things in the heat of the moment..... it must be that time of the month i think xD  soo i just went home to sleep it was pretty late like 04:30 so i was just tired, 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Haha, rocking picture! :D I actually haven't watched saw :o

    SvarSlet
  2. ether you totally love the craziness ore you think its point less xD

    SvarSlet