fredag den 26. november 2010

Mega snow and MegaMind



 OMG its snowing in nov it's so strange and unusual, it usually only start to snow 'just before Christmas or New Year's night, not at the end of november, it is an entirely month too early and it's not because I do not like snow is just a lot of it and it snows all the time it is really hard to drive to and from school, the roads are as slippery as soap that's really not fun to drive in on bike 
 but on the bright side looks copenhagen much cozier, with all the snow, and the roads are much lighter at night and not just depressive and dark, its also nice to sit inside and drink hot choko under a nice warm blanket ;)  


on 4 December I'm going to see MegaMind. and I'm exited like a little child on Christmas Eve. I have really high expectations for the movie and expect it to become one of this year's Oscar-nominated for Best Animated Film.maybe I expect too much, but its at the top for most-watched movie in usa right now and not only the most watched but also top rated ! it first premiered on December 16 in Denmark, so I'm going to an event where they show the film before the premiere and there will be brunch bags, drinks and a little surprise.they show it unfortunately only in Danish, which is really stupid! but i have to live with that until the DvD. 


on December 14,i am going to see, its a wonderful life, a real classic Christmas move,  I've never seen it before so I am really looking forward to it, i heard its absolutely fantastic, and a tradition to see it every X-mas in the states, i am going to Berlin on december 16. so i hope the movie makes my christmas spirit lighten up xD  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar