mandag den 8. november 2010

eat pray love !


I just got home from the cinema and I saw eat pray love ,it was a totally amazing movie, i felt so sad, understanding and exited all at the same time, i was thinking hmm mabey i shoulden travel and take a little bit more care of myself and do the things i really want to do, the actors was soo good but of corse it was julia Robert's she's always nice
 I can recommend the film for anyone who loves to laugh and enjoy themselves because it is a real feel good movie. so for a brilliant movie that will make you think over life and food =) i give it almost 5 out of 6 stars. 

yay ! for some days ago i got my own apartment and i moving in the 1 dec =) so totally nice Christmas/ birthdays present, the apartment is 58 m2 and brand new painted, I've decided to buy a chandelier matter what, it's just one of the things I always wanted, and all my posters to be set in frames and put up on the wall so I can finally look at Frank Sinatra and audrey hepburn again xD but sadly Im gonna miss my cats so much T-T my roomie said i can have here spare key and visit them but its not the same xD  

2 kommentarer:

  1. Okay, that settles it! I'm gonna watch it XD I love Julia <3

    I'm so excited to see it!! (talking of the apartment now)

    SvarSlet
  2. super duper! see you at the harry potter premiere ! <3

    SvarSlet