onsdag den 20. oktober 2010

The prince who stole my soul

today Prince took my soul and heart. now i have a really empty feeling inside a feeling that something is missing...  His concert was AMAZING !!!, prince's voice was brilliant live, and his energy reached the moon and back, when the funky music mixed with his voice it was like I forgot all the bad thing in the world and got a natural happy feeling in my chest, it sounds like Im in love, and believe me I am, today i feel more deeply in love with his music than ever, i didn't think it was possible soo today proves that love have no boundaries. ;D if prince comes to your town go see him !

a picture from todays prince concert

2 kommentarer:

  1. Aaaaw it just sounds amazing!!! It lokks like you were standing pretty near the stage...? :D

    SvarSlet
  2. jup! there was the inner-circle for the rich people =p and a fence around it, i was standing up at the fence, so i got a pretty clear shot of him

    SvarSlet