tirsdag den 19. oktober 2010

Disney kind of day !


today have been a magic kind of day, because beauty and the beast came out on DVD in Denmark yay. so me and my super best friend (bff) went to the video shop to buy it, and decided to make a disney night out of it. so we watched some movies eat a lot of chocolate ;D. now i got 18 disney classic. and one day I'm gonna catch em all xD but way to go there is 50 disney classic I'm not even half way through damn. D;..         


 me and my new disney movie *_* yay it was sooo great to watch it again, the beast is a really sweetheart, and the music is fantastic allen merken is a genius 


my BFF Amanda i have known her for 12 years now, every since age of 6, every funny ore crazy things happened i my childhood she's been a par of it, 


this is kind of random but I watched the fantastic move inglorious bastards again, and  i think its sad that Christoph Waltz has appeared in so few movies he is a brilliant actress !! he can play so clever and completely evil with a smile on his happy face, ;D its not any wonder that he won a Oscar for his role as Hans Landa. I'm exited to see if he gonna play some interesting roles in the future. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar