lørdag den 16. oktober 2010

oh pemba why is you pemba !

Hey my name is Rikke.=)  Pemba has been my network name for 5 years now and people dont really know what pemba is, so now i am gonna tell you! i got the name from book a I read i school a long time ago its about the class 7a and their two teachers who went on a school trips to an old pension by the sea. Slowly they become aware that there is a fatal connection between them and a ship that once disappeared. dadaduum xD and the ship's name is Pemba !


a little about myself, i live i denmark i the city Copenhagen ! maybe you have heard of it before. i live with my friend sty in a apartment and we have two kitty cats there about ½ year old ^_^
 my favorite move is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer, if you haven't seen it then do it its brilliant !

i really love to travel and have been in the most of europe! and love it like crazy, and in december the roads goes to Berlin in Germany =) but my big dream is to go to australia in a long time and travel around, maybe find myself a Hugh Jackman ! * love love *
  

But now im gonna sleep its 3 at night and some of my friends is coming over tomorrow ( later ) for a drink and some playstation 3.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar