søndag den 17. oktober 2010

Pancake Sunday !

today its sunday and every sunday my roommate makes flapjacks, there are sooo delicious! but if its continues I gonna get really fat D: the nice thing about today is that some of our friends came over to chill with us and drink lots of beer and morgan rum, its really fun to play games and drink on the same time mariokart its so much funnier with alcohol in the blood, believe it ore not, 

 flapjacks !

 my lovely roommate, in the green and me with the head ;D

October 20 the most amazing thing is going to happen to me, Prince is coming to Forum! Prince!! i am shitting Bricks of excitement, and course i have the tickets and these tickets cost me a larger sum of 850 Danish kr, but prince is amazing and i love him as the little wired feminine manly man he is. hope i survive and don't pas out ;D 
.  
but have a nice day/night/sleep 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar