mandag den 28. marts 2011

Mao's Last Dance !

on Thursday I'm going to see mao's last dance in cinemaxx's girls night out, i am wery exited. because I think it will be a great cry movie. it looks so amazing and it is also based on real eventsso I must remember a lot of kleenex, it's also super bonus that I love ballet. think Ballet it's a really beautiful dance style  ^-^ 


 here is a small taste of what the film is going to be about


same Thursday I also go out and buy a camera, I've really been looking forward to getting a properly Camara for ages, my old one is really bad D; and I really love to take pictures of all sorts of stupid things, my food and myself while I make strange grimaces,,, but I will of course also take beautiful pictures of nature and happy people around the world and a lot of animals i really love them, but my camera gonna be a Nikon D3100, the Camera man i was talking to said it was a perfect start op, it not that expensive and got 14,2 megapixel and a Full HD recorder ! thats nice. original i was gonna buy a Canon but Nikon is fine and it bout are old professional cameras, so its fine as long its not some new crap  xD     


thats the camera I'm gonna buy and if you like to se some of my old pictures watch my deviantart

1 kommentar:

  1. thanks ! yes I'm living in Copenhagen in Denmark ;D thanks for the link to your blog

    SvarSlet