tirsdag den 11. januar 2011

Due Date


on new years day i was on a hangover event in palads ( cinema ) with my mom to see Due Date who is with Robert Downey JR. and Zach Galifianakis. the movie was really funny and there was some really brilliant moments but in a brain dead, hangover way :D the acting and script was fine but in the end its a typical american comedy. my opinion  of the movie is wait for the dvd ore rent it at blockbuster a rainy friday night with the family because its not a must see move but its is a funny one 

i give it 3 stars



my movie calender so far,

january 22 im gonna watch Tangled Disney's classic number 50 on 
preview premiere, you propperly alredy watched it :D denmark is sometimes so slow when it comes to movies. i love disney with all my heart its kind of my religion i always watch disney when i'm in a bad mood ore when i just need to relax. i am very exited about Tangled I feel Disney's future stands or falls with this film, Princess And The Frog was so amazing but some of the film before it hadn't  really broke through, maybe a little meet the Robinson's but i think if Tangled gonna blow os away , the fait in disney will once again raise,

after that I'm gonna see "How Do You Know, i dont" really know much about that movie but its with Owen Wilson and its a love movie thats enough for me to know <3 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Okay I'm gonna trust you one the Due date review. I'll just rent it later then :D But I'm going to watch Tangled in the cinema as well 8D And I'll watch the "How do you..:" movie with my mom, haha <3

    SvarSlet
  2. haha I also gonna watch it with my mom, =P its just a film for moms and daughters.

    SvarSlet